Snugpak - All Weather Shelter G2
Snugpak - All Weather Shelter G2
This All-Weather Shelter is an impressive 9.3m² rhombus shaped tarp shelter, designed for Bushcraft, Wild Camping, Group Activities, Military and Cadet Use.
It is the perfect complement to any outdoor pack and will provide versatile protection from all-weather elements.
Designed by experienced military veterans, the Snugpak® All Weather Shelter can provide you with protection from Sun, Wind, Rain and Snow all year round.
Designed as a diamond-shaped (Rhombus) tarp, the All-Weather Shelter can be configured as a Fly, Tarp, Lean-to Shelter, as well as other freestanding shelter designs, making it ideal for Wild Camping, Fast and Light Ventures and Expeditions or as an emergency shelter for both individuals and small groups; it can also be utilized as an emergency stretcher if necessary.
The Shelter is a light foliage green, making it suitable for use in the British Countryside, and is compliant with the current codes of practice for Wild Camping. It comes complete with four extendable Guy-Lines, and eight lightweight Alloy Tent Pegs.
Common Tarp Systems are often small and rectangular, making the design and construction of a suitable shelter for inclement weather difficult: The Snugpak® All Weather Shelter is 3m², allowing shelter designs to incorporate both users and their equipment in a variety of traditional tarp configurations, as well as more ingenious, free-standing styles, with other equipment, such as walking poles, paddles etc.
Free-standing Shelters can be constructed in environments and terrain without the traditional need of perfectly spaced trees. Using ordinary equipment, such as walking poles, the Snugpak All Weather Shelter can be constructed so that is free-standing, in a variety of designs to protect the user in different configurations depending on the inclement weather. From standard 45° lean-to windbreakers to the encompassing protection of a Manta Shelter, the impressive 2000m Hydrostatic Head will keep you dry in wet weather.
Carried as an additional safety item for group leaders of outdoor activities, the All-Weather Shelter can be configured in a Big-Top Design, allowing 4 or more people to shelter underneath if caught in inclement weather, making it an ideal refuge that will allow you to prepare and change clothing if necessary.
In a time-critical emergency, where the situation dictates that a casualty needs to be moved for safety reasons, the All-Weather Shelter can be configured as an emergency stretcher. Simply fold the shelter in half to form a rectangle and then tie a large overhand knot in each corner.
Weight: 1000g / 35oz
- Packsize: 24cm x 20cm x 10cm / 9" x 8" x 4"
- AWS Weight (Stand Alone): 750g
- Light & Fast Weight: 900g Shelter + Guylines and 8 aluminum Tent Pegs (No Packaging)
- Origin: Imported
- 100% Waterproof with taped seams
- Supplied with four extendable guy-lines, and eight ultra-lightweight alloy tent pegs
- Reinforced attachment points throughout
- Features robust materials that will protect you from the sun, wind, rain and snow
- Deploy as a diamond-shaped tarp or as a fly, tarp, lean-to shelter, as well as other freestanding shelter designs
- The All-Weather Shelter can be configured in a big-top design, allowing four or more people to shelter underneath
- In an emergency, the all-weather shelter can be configured as an emergency stretcher
- Supplied with a stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Fabrics - Material: 210T Polyester Rip-Stop PU 2000MM Anti-UV30.
- UVF Factor: SPF30 Protection
- Dimensions - Shelter: 300cm (L) x 300cm (W) / 118" x 118"
Total Area 9.3m2
- Packsize - 24cm (W) x 20cm (H) x 10cm (D) / 9" x 8" x 4"